The Blend Soothe
The Blend Soothe is a medicated healing balm for all things “skin”. Combining nature’s most potent substances and botanicals to achieve ultimate healing. The balm melts on contact and absorbs beautifully into the skin, it’s non greasy and a little goes along way.
The Soothe Ingredients are 100% Natural, no chemicals and all organic!!
In stock (can be backordered)
The Soothe Ingredients
- Beeswax is a truly therapeutic healing substance and naturally made in nature. The untouted benefits are overwhelming, and that’s exactly why The Blend Soothe’s base is a mix of beeswax and coconut oil. Beeswax is antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, and a powerful antioxidant. These properties are essential in fighting, dry, cracked skin, and bacterial infections. Beeswax naturally creates a hydrating, long-lasting protective barrier by sealing moisture in our skin without, suffocating and clogging up the pores. This layer also protects the skin from harmful bacterial entering the body transdermally.
- Reduces itch and irritations
- Repairs damage
- promotes skin’s regeneration
- diminishes the appearance of the signs of aging
- Coconut oil- Another one of nature’s perfect therapeutic remedies. A strong antimicrobial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and super hydrating for the skin. Great for healing wounds and protect the skin from harmful bacteria. Coconut oil is composed primarily of nourishing fatty acids and is especially high in lauric acid. It also contains vitamin E and healthy fats, which help to make skin smooth
Terpene Rich Cannabinoids- Cannabinoids essentially should just mean healing as that’s what they do! Absolutely transformational for skin conditions, including acne vulgaris, allergic contact dermatitis, asteatotic dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, hidradenitis suppurativa, Kaposi sarcoma, pruritus, psoriasis. Cannabinoids possess anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and anti-itch qualities. Since cannabinoid receptors (CB1 & CB2) are found throughout the body, including on the skin, and since cannabinoids are lipophilic and absorbed, there is a theoretical mechanism for effect. The interest lies predominantly in proposed immunosuppressive, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory actions of topical cannabinoids. This relief is partly due to the powerful anti-itch effect of cannabinoids, which interact with receptors in the skin – minimizing the common attributes of eczema, most notably itch caused by dry skin, histamine release, and sensory nerve fibers.
- Essential Oils:
Juniper Berry – This Essential Oil is a natural healer, applied topically, acts as a natural skin toner, and reduces the appearance of skin blemishes. It works to repair and strengthen the epidermis, allowing it to defend itself from impurities that can damage the skin and cause premature aging. Juniper Berry Oil has antimicrobial properties, which provide strong and effective treatments to help kill bacteria and prevent infection. As well, it’s packed full of antioxidants. These compounds help to defend and heal the skin. Will assist to leave your complexion deeply cleansed and your pores free from harmful impurities. The ultimate epidermis purification.
Frankincense – Known as the KING of oils, and for good reason! The main chemical constituents of the essential oil are its terpenes, Limonene, Pinene, Borneol, Farnesol, Phellandrene, Myrcene, and other constituents. Limonene demonstrates antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal properties. Farnesol is the component that allows this oil to reduce the user’s signs of aging by smoothing the look of wrinkles and increasing skin’s elasticity. Used topically and cosmetically, its astringent and cytophylactic qualities help Frankincense oil to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and skin imperfections such as discoloration. It stimulates the growth of new cells, thus when used on cuts it promotes faster healing. this anti-inflammatory oil is known to soothe inflamed skin by reducing the sensations of redness, swelling, and itching. It helps to disinfect and tighten the pores, thereby promoting the speedy healing of cuts, wounds, and scars.
- Lavender- is host to so many amazing properties! Anti-septic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, bactericidal, relieving, soothing, vulnerary, rubefacient, cyphylactic, and cicatrisant! Lavender oil does a stellar job at balancing your skin’s moisture barrier so that it isn’t too oily or too dry. Super calming for the skin to help reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring. Lavender oil’s anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing and healing skin that’s irritated or reddened from the sun, insect bites, or bacteria. Its antiseptic properties also help the skin to heal faster while fighting and preventing further infection. Lavender oil is a potent source of antioxidants and other beneficial phytochemicals, making it useful for battling signs of premature aging. Antioxidants fight free radical damage, which is caused by environmental stressors like UV rays and pollution. Lavender oil gently moisturizes skin and is non-comedogenic for pores.
Helichrysum- This is the ultra skin healing oil!!! This oil contains anti-microbial, anti-biotic, antioxidants, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and regenerative compounds that promote healthy skin cell growth and regeneration. It also helps speed up healing of wounds, burns, and rashes and reduces scarring. Ideal for acne, scars, rashes, hives, and skin irritations. Another benefit is the oil also has anti-allergenic properties, making it a great natural remedy for hives.redness, scars, blemishes, rashes, and shaving irritation. Helichrysum helps smooth both skin tone and texture, reduces the appearance of fine lines, and its emollient properties help keep skin hydrated.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|